I love to read. I always have. Business & investing, biographies, self-help, health & fitness, travel, and the occasional thriller…I enjoy them all. I probably read close to 100 books a year (Amazon loves me), so I have read the good, the bad, and the really, really ugly. What I haven’t done very many times in my life, though, is to re-read a book. Out of the thousands of books I’ve read, I’ve only read about a dozen more than once. These are books that are so inspiring and so thought-provoking; I have felt drawn to re-read them from time to time.
In this blog post, I’m going to share the list of books that have changed my life and have inspired me time and again. If you are ever in need of a little inspiration, I would highly encourage you to grab one of these books and reflect on the treasures you’ll find within.
Top 10 Inspirational Authors Worthy of Reading More Than Once!
1. James Allen: As a Man Thinketh
2. Richard Bach: Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
3. Don Miguel Ruiz: The Four Agreements and The Mastery of Love
4. Claude Bristol: The Magic of Believing
5. Ernest Holmes: The Science of Mind
6. Anthony De Mello: Awareness
7. Napoleon Hill: Think and Grow Rich
8. Neale Donald Walsch: Conversations with God, Books 1, 2, & 3
9. Hugh Prather: Notes to Myself
10. Stephen Covey: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
If you’d like to read a quote from each of the above books to get a feel for what they’re about, please check out the March edition of Your Monthly Motivator, the free newsletter published each month by Champions of Powerful Living. You can go to the sign-up box on our website to subscribe to our newsletter and receive a free copy of James Allen’s classic, As a Man Thinketh.
P.S. See related post on self-improvement quotes.